FIRST RECONCILIATION/FIRST COMMUNION 2021 REGISTRATION WITH THE LINK BELOW
FIRST RECONCILIATION FALL 2020 CELEBRATIONS
Thank you for your patience and understanding with regards to the celebration of FIRST RECONCILIATION. The pandemic has changed many things for us, including how we celebrate our faith. Despite the challenges and difficulties, we are now ready to welcome our First Reconciliation candidates to celebrate this powerful sacrament of peace and forgiveness.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as we make Wednesday night available for the sacrament.
(1) We have scheduled FIRST RECONCILIATION to be celebrated on Wednesday nights September 16, 23, 30 and October 7 from 7:15 to 8:15 pm
(2) Please click on the registration button below to register your child for one of the 7 spots we have for each of those nights. Please come anytime between 7:15 and 8:00 pm.
(3) When you arrive, a volunteer will welcome you and register the candidate and family members. Each person coming into the church will need a mask.
(4) Volunteers will direct you to places to sit and wait for the next available priest. Parents are asked to introduce their child to Fr. John or Fr. Pedro (at a safe physical distance) and share one blessing of their child.
(5) The sacrament will be celebrated — certificates will be available in the narthex as you leave the parish immediately following the celebration of the sacrament.
(6) If you have any questions please contact Fr. John directly at email@example.com