As we deal with social distancing, self isolation and staying at home—-we miss so many different opportunities to connect. This is most especially evident regarding our faith as our churches are closed, there are no Masses and we are not gathering as a faith family. It is important for us to connect, share, pray and speak with one another.
Where one door closes, another one can open. Technology has given us an opportunity to COME together FROM far AWAY. St. George Parish is hosting three online gatherings for us to be together. We will do this via Microsoft Teams. This is open to everyone, not only to St. George parishioners. Take a look at the instructions below (it is very easy) and when the time comes to join our online gathering — simply click on the appropriate meeting date below.
If you have any questions please e-mail Fr. John at email@example.com
THURSDAY OCTOBER 22, 2020 !!
TOPIC — “The Role of Spiritual Director”
with Debbie Craven & Marjorie Braatz
If you would like to call in dial 1-855-212-2015 then enter the
meeting code 361 793 877#
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS:
1) You can download Microsoft TEAMS for free for your pc, laptop, iPad or smart phone (click here for the link) If you have an Apple or Android device you can find Microsoft Teams at the App Store or Google Play.
2) You can link to the gathering without using the TEAMS app by connecting via your web browser.
3) When you want to join the gathering (meeting) – click on the appropriate link below
a) If you have TEAMS, it will launch the program and you simply press JOIN to enter into the gathering
b) If you don’t have TEAMS–when you click the link it will ask if you would like to use your web browser to join
6) You can connect with video or with audio only. This is totally up to you
7) When you join the meeting please be sure to mute your microphone
***PLEASE NOTE FOR MAC USERS — IF USING A WEB BROWSER TO JOIN OUR GATHERING—-USE CHROME AND NOT SAFARI***