Our camp is completely sold out! Thank you so much for the wonderful response! We are still in need of volunteers though – especially adults who would like to help with supervision, preparing snacks, sign-in and sign-out, etc. Please fill out the form below to register as a volunteer.
High School and Young Volunteers
I need many high school student and young adult volunteers with many gifts to help me this summer. The high school students and young adults will be taking on a leadership role and should be prepared to do so. High School students will also receive 50 volunteer hours. Here are some requirements:
- They should like kids and be willing and ready to serve them
- they should be prepared to offer all their wonderful gifts — are you artistic? a musician? An athlete? A comedian? We can use all kinds!
- Be available for our first planning meeting on May 19th at 7:15
- Be available for training/preparation days on July 17th and 18th
- We need a police record check on file for everyone over the age of 14
I am also in need of some awesome adults who are able to help chaperone and supervise throughout the day. I know that giving up a full week of your summer is a lot to ask so I plan on making a schedule of parents and other adults who will be able to supervise. If you are available for the whole week and would like to take on a bigger role that is wonderful too! Here’s what we are looking for:
- People who are available for the morning or the afternoon all week
- People who are available to supervise at lunch time
- People who are available for the whole week to lead stations or small groups
- People who are certified in first aid or nursing who can be present throughout the week
- If you would like to take on a planning/leadership role we will be having a planning meeting on May 19th at 7:15 and you should also be available for the training/preparation days on July 17th and 18th
- We will need a police record check on file for any adults who are volunteering